Here's a quick update from Chase this week:
Things are so good with me! Man I am working so hard. Its not even funny. So, my companion is really out of shape... lol. I work him so hard.. :) He doesn't mind and he told President that he has lost 11 pounds with me so far. Man I feel great now that I am biking. I could bike all day!! I still run on p-days and I have a bow-flex in the apartment that I do that every morning at 6:30. I am in good shape still. My ward is amazing. I have the stake prez and all the leadership in the stake in the ward. They all love missionary work and love me. lol. I have had 3 familys tell me about their daughters at BYU-I-DO so that's been funny. We have two baptisms coming up and they should be sweet, I can't wait. Things are going really good here. I love missionary work. It is safe to say that missionary work has saved my soul. the more and more I'm here the more and more I start to understand of the love Heavenly Father has for us. Thank you so much for all that you do. I love you guys so much, your the best.
Love you, take care.
Chase
