Its been a while since I've posted an update, but really that's because it's been a while since I've heard anything from Chase. I did hear that his Thanksgiving was only so, so. He said they played football that morning but it was down hill from there. They had four different people lined up who were willing to have them over for dinner but they all fell through except the last lady...who Chase said served more dog hair than food. That's too bad, it would have been nice to hear that he was able to have some good food and an enjoyable time. Hopefully things turn out better for Christmas. I know transferrs recently happened but I haven't heard if he's still in Phenix City. Here are some pics he sent over. I'm assuming most of them are from Alabama, since that's where he's been for the last few months.
