Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Transferred

Here's a quick update from Chase:

Well, I was transferred to the Atl. We are talking downtown, east point. Ghetto to the max. I love it, we have so much to do it's not even funny. The days go by super fast so I don't mind at all. I think we are going to the underground today to do some shopping. Its all counter fitted and stolen goods so that should be a blast. Who knew that I would be teaching in the same Projects that all the big time rappers lived in. I am doing good, just trying to work real hard and learn as much as i can so the time will go fast. lol. My new companion is way cool- Elder Wounderli from Hawaii. The people are super nice but still teach a lot of false doctrine at Church and don't feed us. .
I love you guys and hope all is well. Peace out. Chase Eyler